Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files! Voice dictation, songs, sermons, music, talks, and concerts can be recorded in 44 kHz, much better than the default sound recorder application.
You can manage and send recordings by email and Bluetooth (depending on phone model) or by copying files directly from the SD Card.
• Real-time MP3 recording, no more waiting
• Bit rate supported up to 128 kbps
• Alternate recording icon to prevent unintended attention
• Set minimum disk space
• Experimental gain setting to make the recording louder or softer.
You are free to try this trial version that has all features of the full version, the only limitation being the maximum recording time of 10 minutes.
Please note that not all devices support high-quality sound recordings. An initial check will be performed when this application starts for the first time. Please do not rate badly if your device fails the test. Some devices are forced to record in 22 kHz if recording in 44 kHz is impossible.
If there is a problem, please let me know your device/phone model by sending an email to me. I will try to locate the problem and fix it. Saying "It doesn't work" without any additional information doesn't help.
Issues with Droid RAZR and Samsung Captivate should have been resolved. Please uninstall old version and install this version instead of upgrading directly. If not solved, please contact us by email.
Used permissions explained:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Allows an application to create network sockets. — used to send stack trace when the app crashes. No personal data is sent.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: Allows the application to access the phone features of the device, etc. — used to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent garbage. Phone or serial number is not accessed in any way.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS, MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Allows an application to write to the USB storage. Allows an application to write to the SD card. — recordings are stored in external memory (USB or SD CARD), so the app needs write access to them.
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality MP 3 Tape Recorder, and TapeRecorder.
• Support for Droid RAZR and Samsung Captivate
• Recording size shown in recording list
• Long press a folder to create a new folder beneath it
• Option to change input sample rate
• Option to disable adding to music library
• You can now choose where to store the recordings
• Recordings are now shown in the music library
• Shows keyboard correctly when renaming
Content rating: Everyone